Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Yes- the pot is boiling- except apparently at Hay Mountain- very peaceful there. As said the other day- you almost have to work at it to avoid Hay Mountain- a job made easier by little promotion- certainly none that is publicly visable, and, as far as we know, no addtional exploratory activity. It would be nice if we shareholders were not kept in the dark- but even nicer if potential partners were not kept in the dark. Why would that be? Unless it is that Mr. B(i)G is saving himself for that special suitor. Is that so- or not?

Now, Tracy's name has been invoked here recently by our good friend NU- but rather than being the the recipient of information- as in NU going running- 'I'm going to tell on you to Tracy- Naa, Naa.'- I would rather her provide information on Mr. B(i)G's behalf. I know there are constraints- particuarly regarding negotions with potential partners- but since our claims are secure, there shouldn't be any constraints on revealing our exploratory efforts. In fact- if being accomplished- they should be shouted about out loud.

I have had the pleasure of speaking to Tracy numerous times lo' these many years- and so I pose 2 questions for her consideration.

Are we doing any evaluation- including Geochem (veggie analysis) or Niton XRF assays or even direct sampling- even maybe a little shallow drilling- in our area of Carlin Style GOLD deposits- building on what was started by Phelps-Dodge?(hint- there are old records regarding such- possibly among the documents seized from Mr. Briscoe- if they have even been dusted off and looked at).

And second- and I understand there are confidentiality issues here- are there any any actual negotiations underway with potential partners? (and not just "interest from various parties")-  no details required.

Thanks in advance for any information you are able to provide. And, sincerely,- Best Regards.

New Message
Please login to post a reply