Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Tracy-

I hope our improved communication wasn't a one time flash in the pan thing. Let me repeat my earlier questions- which remain unanswered.

Didn't we already know where the main ore body was from the ZTEM imaging? Has this new study changed that localization? If not- what has it added?

Didn't we already have an extensive- and expensive- comprehensive report from SRK? Has this current report added to or changed their findings? They were very enthusiastic about Hay Mountain. And their recommended action was simple. No new studies- there were already sufficient data. They recommended - DRILL. But if we did need additional information- why didn't we simply reconsult them?

And to pose a new question:

If it is maintained that this additional study was required to complete a deal (and if not so and if there are no good answers to the above questions- why was it undertaken?)-  what other impediments to completing a deal does Brett Gross feel remain? Does he see any? And if there are none- what is keeping us from joining the crowd and concluding a deal like many others?

Thanks for your anticipated reply.

New Message
Please login to post a reply