Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I respect Mr. Briscoe tremendously as a geological genius and explorer. And I have no idea whether Mr. Gross ultimately has sufficient business savvy to save this sub-penny company and get drills in the ground. Not an easy task, from what I can gather, though others seem to think to the contrary. I think it is fair to say that I'm all for anyone who is able to get a deal done. But a few things to clarify, since you are specifically calling me out: 

1) Who brought Mr. Gross on and had him running potential deals? That would be Jim Briscoe, who touted Brett 'bigly'.

2) If not for Brett and Pete, the lights would likely have been turned off over a year ago and we would have nothing to argue about. Do you think things would have been different if Jim gave just one more interview with the Agoracom guy? How much money have we spent on such promotions over the years? We've had multiple PRs about freakin mining equipment! Take a look through the YEARS of PRs while JB ran the show solo and tell me that there was no fluff promotion taking place... 

3) Jim's award of options around the time of the 'deal' w/ NAK utterly DESTROYED the share structure by igoring the terms of the financing in place. 400M shares were given to those vultures, which dramtically lowered the equity base from which YEARS of additional equity financings would continue.

4) JB told shareholders he was ready to drill and invited folks to participate in private placements to get at least $250K to start things off. Except, apparently, that's a terrible idea and we should never start drilling till we have at least $10m lined up. Ooops. Also, we've been 'drill ready' for years and years and years.... except (again) not really until we have the entire land package in place, which only just occurred. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply