Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"So - is there a way to find out who bought and sold those 31M+ shares today?"

Only by the brokerages involved, not the parties to the transactions.  That is why I said that I can "guess", as it would only be a guess.  The SEC could find out should they take an interest for some reason I can't point to. 

Also, I suspect that the OTC market would have called a "halt" today (pending an explanation from the company) had prices stayed at the lofty levels they did during part of the day.

On the plus side, IF this kind of volume is sustained in the coming days, I will have to concede that something good MAY be in the cards soon.  ...too early to call now, IMO, but we shall see. 

Still, knowledgeable parties making acquisitions ahead of presenting an offer are not likely to do so in such a way as to drive prices higher like we saw today.  But, yes, that kind of thing is typical in advance of an offer being made.  It helps to average down the overall cost to the incoming partner if one is to be had.  Usually, such is unknown to the offeree until a deal is formally presented.   

Man, these are interesting times on a number of counts, this being one of them.

VP, wishing all a happy turkey day.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply