Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Mar 15, 2021 10:49AM

This isn't meaningful, in my opinion.  Surface sampling almost always yields far higher grades than does drilling.  In fact, in an area of known mineralization, a sampling program can be designed to create the highest numbers possible, and sometimes just for promotional purposes. 

To my understanding, this work was not performed with the intent to create a gold story but merely to adhere to annual assessment work to keep the underlying claim active.  These grades - and where is mention of the lower ones? - certainly do not contribute to the copper story. 

Yes, I earlier supported a shift to gold exploration, but that was at a suspected Carlin-type mineralization location.  That is not the case here. 

Use your own judgment, but I see nothing here to be excited about.  This provides no substantive change to the company's viability.  What's the next step, channel sampling?  Where will the money come from?  You are not going to find a partner based on one round of chips in an abbreviated report.       

New Message
Please login to post a reply