Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"POG has risen substantially since prior drilling, and that seems to be driving the current interpretation of viable course of action."

Understood. And I understand the bright glint of gold may be more irrisistable than the rich reddish glow of copper- but  the POC has nearly doubled over the same time period. 

Now - in my ungeologist estimation, there is likely more copper value at Hay Mountain than there is gold value in Red Rock Canyon. And also in my ungeologist opinion- the Hay mountain target- in addition to being more concentrated and unified, as well as much larger- is- because of all of James Briscoe's work- through geological sampling, geochemical sampling. geologic knowledge and history and very significantly- ZTEM mapping- MUCH better defined. We know exactly where to drill- and-by the way- all permits are in and the archeological and environmental studies which are still needed at RR have also already been completed at Hay Mountain. The preemminent geologist explorationist James Briscoe has, based on all the above- preselected the exact drilling points for us at Hay Mountain.

Do we have any idea exactly where to drill at RR? A few feet one way or the other can make all the difference. Who is going to decide where to drill at RR? Business representative Guarnera? Maybe lawyer/ coal mining engineer of many years ago Brett Gross? Or maybe James Briscoe trained sampler Mr. Jay? Or maybe the business students who run Triton? I don't know- seems a much more risky proposition.

So the question still remains- how and why did the company persuade Triton to "go for the gold" at Red Rock rather than put the same funds towards drilling at Hay Mountain?

New Message
Please login to post a reply