Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

As implied, I think that is a Canadian thing.  The promotion came out of Canada, so that it may have been required of a promoter there, OR having the designation formally removed may be a prerequisite to getting a listing there, which would be a good thing.

Why a good thing?  Investing in mining stocks, particularly juniors (including explorers), is nearly a national pastime in Canada.  While they tend to favor Canadian companies, that is not a rule.  But most investors there will never know of LBSR without it being listed in their country.   But it's a cumbersome process, and it ain't free.

Besides, the authorities in Canada could require changes in how the board is structured, the company bylaws, shareholder voting rights, and other things Mr. BIG may find unpalatable.  So, I would not get too excited about this prospect without seeing new organizational changes first.

I still think it a wasteful or partially wasteful effort putting out a promotion of a Friday going into a 3-day weekend.   Geesh!

New Message
Please login to post a reply