Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

In my opinion, if LBSR is to become a success in the near term, it will be from drills confirming JB's discovery of a comparatively near-surface skarn deposit associated with a larger copper porphyry at depth.  The skarn alone could be exceedingly large and rich, making exploitation of the deeper deposit a secondary target. 

For those needing a better understanding of this read here, especially at "Type 5."

https://geologyscience.com/rocks/skarn/

If we do have a copper skarn deposit at Hay Mountain, I see little reason not to expect it to be as rich or richer than the early returns at Bisbee. 

While I first bought into LBSR for the North Pipes uranium project, Hay Mountain and the likely skarn deposit there have kept my interest these many years.

///

In a somewhat related matter, I think it necessary to note here that LBSR currently has the same capitalized value as neighbor Astec Minerals, which is sitting on multiple precious metal discoveries at Tombstone and in Mexico.  LBSR has no discovery.  On fundamentals, the comparison suggests LBSR is quite overvalued.  However, if drilling proves the presence of a rich skarn deposit at Hay Mountain, the company's valuation will leave Aztec in the dust. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply