Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I mentioned a while back that I had reason to check out Hudbay Minerals website. It does say that the typical battery-powered vehicle requires four times more copper than a conventional internal combustion vehicle. Noting your opinion on the green trend dying out, I think it still may be around for a while. The site also says, "copper is an essential component in servers, computers, tablets and smart phones." There are also visuals of wind turbines and solar panels, but I did not see actual mention of those. The Hudbay site also says, "the demand for copper is only going to grow" and that, "we are currently looking at a signicant gap in the inability of global copper mine supply to meet long-term demand expectations with the scarcity of new copper projects, declining grades and increasing social and technology challenges in bringing new projects online." Yes, it is verbiage you'd expect on a copper mining company website, but for the most part, it does support your note that copper prices may be rising in the not-too-distant future. So, yes, let's hope Hay Mountain does have a high percentage of copper. And of course, gold and moly, etc. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply