Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: Examples of copper ore globally by colors similar to Hay Mountain so far (without consideration for related other minerals) -

I agree.  Besides, POG is breaking out today and is near an all-time high.  The other precious metals are doing well, too.  As POG is now above its channel, the odds are good it will continue higher in the coming days, dragging up all other metals in the process.  (That includes LBSR, however reluctantly, as suggested by the price action at mid-week.}  A few posts back, I offered that this would be happening.

More importantly, I think many shareholders became discouraged hearing the interview with J. Bryce.  I believe some heard him to say that lab results would not be coming soon.  He didn't say that.  He noted labs are busy at this time of year.  That generalization may or may not apply to the one looking at the Hay Mountain drill core.  He is Canadian, and I know a lot of labs there are busy this time of year after receiving work from companies having winter drilling programs.  We don't don't have such seasonality in Arizona.  

In any case, nothing has changed fundamentally.  What the lab may have told us days ago will be the same as what they have for us on Monday or some days later.  So what we have for the moment is a great day for bargain hunters, in my opinion. 

Yes, I added today. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply