One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Alton, my rushed communication asside . Check the Blumberg Report issued with in the last two months on the pformance of post Kenndy Democrat Presidents vs. Republican.

You're not in a position to judge my success in this culture nor my position visa vie morality iniregarding making money. You don't have the information to go beyond suppositions.

I may irrate you because I don't apply publishing standards to proof reading my communications. Sorry that affects your attitude or interpretation of the content.

I don't thnk you countered , or contradicted the information I've communicated. I do not believe it's a sin to make money . I have had fantastic luck and enjoy abundance.

Fortunately, if I have been the target of adolescent slurs by other authors on this board, I haven't read them.

I usullay only open your messages because they have been consistantly balanced and informative , from my point of view . How about not spending negative energy edting / proof reading as long as the content gets accross. Finally, how about refraining from making suppositions and value assumptions that go beyond inference.

Al Federici

New Message
Please login to post a reply