One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

GUYS,GUYS,GUYS and DOLLS, I can't believe that many of you have, or appear to be getting ready to, abandon ship. Don't you realize that when all hope is lost, that that's when miracles do their best work.How many times did Edison (nope, not you Eddie---I'm talking about Thomas Alva Edison) fail at producing the light bulb? I could list hundreds of successful individuals , chemists, politicians (Abe Lincoln),, inventors,doctors,scientists etc. that had they given up their dream, their project, when they failed time and time again, they would not have achieved the triumph they ultimately enjoyed. Hang in there, BUT if you are that fed-up, that disillusioned, that ticked off, PLEASE sell your stock (I've never suggested that before in any of my posts) and don't look back. At around 1.90./share many of you will make a small profit,some will break even and others will take a loss. But whatever your category, you will relieve yourselves of the obvious torture that you're putting yourselves through. The good news for those hanging in is that those shares being sold will be bought up by new investors that now have a purchase price of somewhere around $1.60 to $1.90 that are looking at the big and exciting picture. This because they will not be burdened by the years of "baggage" that this long wait has heaped on many of you.The "weak sisters" (a term I learned years ago while trading commodities) will be "outta here" and as Lincoln once said in Gettysburg,Pa. we "shall have a new birth of freedom" and we can proceed to the finish line without all of the groaning and angst. ----BILL.

New Message
Please login to post a reply