One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free
Message: LET'S GET THE UA SIGNED,REGISTERED,AN... BEHIND US!

OLD TMER, I've been to "Pearl" twice and visited both the Arizonza and the Battleship USS Missouri (Mighty Mo). Both visits to the Arizona, I had a tough time getting through the tour. For some odd reason I kept getting "sand in my eyes". The Missouri was more upbeat since the surrender signed on her desk ended WW ll. One of her railings was bent where a kamikaze plane glanced off of her side. I hope that all Americans will experience "Pearl"in their lifetime.It should be on everyones "bucket list". Now, back to "our" beach. The stock price is anemic simply because of the hurdles and delays.It is frustraing for us as stockholders as it is for our management team. The beach at this point is more like quicksand than resort sand. We're seeing progress but ever so slowly. Hopefully the return of the HM will light a fire under those lollygagging---and that's putting it mildly--so that the papers get signed, delivered and registered soon.This process has been nothing short of tedious. Still positive...Bill.

New Message
Please login to post a reply