One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Every now and then I am (with extremely limited success) offering my take on this issue.

It is based on assumption that Omagine Inc. is not some obscure speculative stock market company, and Omagine development is a very serious construction enterprise. If that is the case (and I am quite sure it is), all of the recent events are really very logical, and current minimal share fluctuations is of no importance for the time being.

With signing of DA Oman government clearly indicated intentions to support Omagine Inc in creating such an amazing development. That is the only milestone completed so far.

All additional agreements with government were just formalities.

As for the land value, as mentioned earlier, owning the land and adding some nominal value to a company is one thing, but ability to create a solid financial proposition and develop it, is quite another.

Only, and only when the additional funds are injected, financial construction completed, and we are well into well funded design stage with completed master planning, with positive outcome of comprehensive feasibility study in pocket, only when large investors get clear indication how to make money, real money, not stock market money, shares will shoot up very quickly.

It is now really up to Management to prove they can do it, and I am sure they are working 24 hours a day to complete various financial deals. I think, apparently imminent completion of contract with CCC will enable them to do all of the mentioned tasks, and we will enter into one extremely exciting period.

New Message
Please login to post a reply