One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free
Message: Re: WHAT A BUYING OPPORTUNITY --BUT IT'S FADING FAST!

Jan 26, 2016 10:46AM

Jan 26, 2016 12:10PM

Jan 26, 2016 12:40PM

STOCKER, I'm hanging in there at $1.25---at least for now. There is one thing that would please me more than getting my fill at that price...and that is for all of us to NEVER see that price rear its "ugly" head again! Meaning... onward and upward from here. If the price dips and I get my fill---so be it..but if I had my "drothers" I hope I don't. Here's hoping. P.S. As far as "The Donald" I believe that he will fare much better in the upcoming primaries. Cruz had a distinct advantage with his intense "ground game"---he had tons of volunteers--and paid workers ---smothering every inch of the Hawkeye state. Trump put relatively little effort or money into that. Cruz also received a heavy dose of the Evangelical vote. The time spent (wasted) in wooing Iowa is staggering. None of the other states will receive the same amount of time and effort--spread out over such a long period of time because the rest of the primaries ,beginning as soon as next Tuesday, will start rolling in quickly. The candidates can't physically or financially expend the same effort (per capita) that they did in Iowa. Keep in mind that the last two Republican caucuses (Rush Limbaugh calls them the Hawkeye Caukeye), in '08 and '12 produced Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum as their winners. Neither, even came close to mounting any serious run for the nomination. New Hampshire will be owned by "The Real Estate Magnate" (Donald not Frank) and South Carolina will fall in line similarly, Bill.

New Message
Please login to post a reply