Portrush Petroleum Corporation

Oil & Gas Company

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Thank Heavans Friday is Done

posted on Oct 19, 2007 03:08PM

Well  today  was a little troublesome but not to worry.

NO MORE SELLERS AT 6. 6.5. OR 7 CENTS,  WONDER WHY NOT????. 

WELL CONSIDER THIS  FACT,  NOW ..DRILLERS  ARE ON SIGHT IN ONTARIO ..... AND THEY ARE...."DRILLING".  SOMEONE  MUST HAVE NEEDED  SOME MONEY FOR A SPECIAL PURPOSE; RE  THE  50,000  SHARES THAT  WERE GIVEN UP FOR WHAT EVER THEY COULD BRING.  DESPERATION???  INEXPERIENCED???  BLACK FRIDAY SYNDROME ?????  ALL  I  CAN  SAY  IS  THANKS .....

THE RISING BOTTOM HAS FIRMED  UP  THIS WEEK NICELY AND SHOULD/WILL  CONTINUE  ..   108,000 SHARES  NOW OFFERED  AS OF FRIDAYS CLOSING FROM ...  GET  THIS... FROM 9.5 CENTS TO 12 CENTS 

YOU ALL DON'T SUPPOSE ...THAT  BY  MONDAY ,SAY ...10 AM  SOME OF  THESE WILL  HAVE LEFT FOR SAFTEY ON HIGHER PRICED GROUND. ???  YES  NEXT WEEK  WILL  NO DOUBT BE EXCITING. 

NOW ,,,  EVERYONE TAKE CARE  THIS WEEKEND.  AS  I  AM  OFF  TO THE   OIL CITY AREA, MAY EVEN STOP IN WYOMING FOR A SPELL. MAYBE HAVE A  SMALL LUNCH AT THE DINER AT  BRIGDON ONTARIO.  WHILE  I / WE  SURVEY THE LOCAL  AREA FOR  EXCITING PROSPECTS SHALL  WE SAY..

BEFORE  I  LEAVE,  CAN ANYONE TELL ME  WERE  THE FIRST OIL  WAS FOUND IN NORTH AMERICA.???

O'K' NOW ...Y'ALL RELAX  THIS WEEKEND..... AND HAVE A WEE REST MAYBE.

THE  FUN HAS NOT EVEN STARTED  YET..

hAVE FUN  

Oct 23, 2007 01:07PM

Oct 23, 2007 01:07PM

Oct 23, 2007 01:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply