Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

i don't understand why you constantly spread this fear factor to the board as if we are some kind of lambs destined to the slaughter.Give Dave credit please.He is working very hard to prove that PRB is not just a one trick pony and the present financial market has nothing to do with the worth of the company since the price of gold will only increase when fiat currency no longer holds much value and there,s little alternatives in sight.

I stronly believe that Dave will not spend the money the way he did without firm knowledge of an inpending cash payment from AEM sometime in the near future.It,s simply not his style.

A mining company CEO friend and I were speculating on PRB as a potential take over target last week and he said that there,s no hope for a successful low ball offer from CLF.The reason is very simple;PRB has a strong hidden cash asset(as in AEM royalty)and a bankable chrome deposit as well as a gold project which holds great promise from such an early stage.Not to mention timmins as a possible winner due to it,s proximity to a major gold discovery .In the event of a possible take over attempt by CLF,other companies,particularly gold companies may not wish to stand by to watch a great deal slipping from their hands and allow CLF as the sole benefactor to an unbelievable deal.It,s a predatory world after all.Some gold companies may just wish to out bid CLF for Bordon and the royalty alone and keep the chrome deposit as part of an asset withheld.They can always keep it and sell it later to the highest bidder. So what,s all these hopeless attitudes out there.Don't forget about the rule of "safety in numbers".Even though Bordon Lake is not a proven gold deposit yet,the math here makes sense to a lot of other companies and asset like PRB.s is going to be proven a win win one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply