Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hello everybody - now I'm on Agoracom too.

I like to use Ventana as a benchmark. As I'm sure you're aware it went from pennies to over $12 in late 2009. I was reading their May 1, 2010 technical report on their La Bodega property (from their website). When you look at the drill results, they are admittedly pretty good, and they've drilled over 79,000 meters (!) so far. For the most part the drill assay intercepts have yielded single digit g/t values over anywhere from one to ten meters, with some exceptions where the concentrations are anywhere from 20g/t to 50g/t and/or the strike distance is anywhere from ten to over 100 meters. But the exceptions are rare; the predominant assay result is single digit g/t over single digit strike distances.

So if Ventana's above results drove them from a penny stock to over $12, I would expect/speculate that the SLI sp would react in a similar manner. And, I would also expect that if SLI's drill results come out with double-digit g/t over tens or hundreds of meters, the sp should go well over $12.

So benchmarking against a similar company is one way to speculate. The other way is to calculate the volume (of say, just the ovoid), crank out the ounces in the ground, assume about $100 for gold in the ground, divide by the number of shares, and we're getting anywhere from $20 to $100 per share. Naturally I'd like that to come true!

I'd like to pose a couple of more questions:

1) At what sp will you take some profit? I think I'm going to take some off the table if/when the sp reaches $3 and let the rest ride.

2) Are you going to hold your shares indefinitely and just realize dividends from the sale of all of the SLI properties, or are you going to sell all your shares if the price skyrockets?

Thanks, JSS

New Message
Please login to post a reply