Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Jul 06, 2010 03:11PM
Jul 06, 2010 04:38PM

Jul 06, 2010 05:05PM

ya just a case of reading it and being subjected to it for so long ,,,,"cant beat em join em" mind you i didnt tell lies just challenged the lies and recieved nothing but foolishness in reply..some of it now is just so over the top its crazy...i emailed sh as well complaining and nothing was done...actually they basically told me that they couldnt read everyones post as it would be an intrusion of privacy, can you imagine. anyway i am finished over there and very pleased here...

nice to see sli back in the green again today,,cant wait to see the reaction to the drilling permit,,may not effect the sp a great deal but i can imagine once the drilling actually commences you will probably see more action with people getting in before results than with most other juniors,,,just my opinion but i would think that people would be a bit more willing to climb on board earlier than usual as to make sure not to miss the first set of results. am i way off here or does that make sense to anyone

Jul 06, 2010 05:41PM
Jul 06, 2010 06:20PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply