Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Welcome Bigtone,

Any information that is of benefit to investors is truly appreciated. It is my hope that this forum does not devolve into another sandbox. If there are facts, please reference them and let the readers draw their own conclusions about any possible stock manipulations.

With regards to $1 options, I an sure there are still warrants out there for 30 and 45¢. Options at $1 wouldn't cause anything but the slightest, perhaps even non-detectable delusion. Plus money into the treasury. I think that's all well and good.

As for the May '07 plan, I believe there have been advances on many fronts. The painful second half of '08 with near zero liquidity is behind us. I think our $8 million PP will be fully subscribed.

And far more than drilling alone is being employed to prove up the potential reserve. The small scale trenching and mining. If I understood correctly at a corporate presentation, the A4 vein was being further exploited. I would estimate that bulk sampling results should be announced in the near future. The Quantec surveys add to the understanding of the claim. And a doubled size drilling program (10,000m) is planned. Together with other methods we should have good insight as to the value of the Tesoro property. It just takes time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply