Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

This week I was chatting with the person who told me about SLI and made me decide to become a shareholder. He talks with Murry more frequently than I do, and he told me there was an issue with the permit, and the paperwork had to be resumitted. I know there was a bunch of speculation about this on the SH bullboard, which I'm never sure whether to believe or not, but once I got it from my source, I was convinced it was truth.

So knowing that, I would suspect the resubmittal has dragged the process out a little longer than they were anticipating. Kind of makes sense, because I speculate that if there had been NO issues with the paperwork, we likely would have seen the NR(s) by now, and it wouldn't feel like we've gone a (relatively) long time without seeing a NR.

As far as the discussion around the price of gold, well....it's always nice to dream about $2,000 or $5,000 per oz gold. But quite frankly, when I hear talk like that, it makes me nervous, because in my experience when too many people jump on the bandwagon and talk that way, the opposite often happens! For example, the dot com bubble (you just couldn't go wrong buying tech stocks!), or more recently, bold predicitons of oil going to $200/barrel during the last boom. I wish SLI could start drilling soon while the price of gold is still hanging around it's record highs of $1,200 +. I'd be pretty choked if the fundamentals of gold changed before they prove out the property.

Anyways, just my thoughts.....thanks.

JSS

New Message
Please login to post a reply