Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Setting up a new profile with a similar name to one that has been respected on other boards will not give you any more credibility. Let's look at your last few posts;

interesting wording to get the point across sculpin,and the huge $10.00 sp figure used that way as an extreme doesnt hurt either to help convince some people how good things could be.good job boy!

good job hog, you are very clear and it is simple as to the message you want to send out with your posts

Great post sculpin,glad you set me straight there on what could push up your sp and will most likely bring out the buyers for this property. You are correct on # 1 on your list ,wider veins needed for possible advancement.Thanks !

Funny sculpin,I too was thinking you could have written the article ,with all the talent and insight you have I hear.Our promotional tour was very successful Once we start on the a 2-3 year production history program in this narrow -vein structure,we will have a sp increase along with a dollar value increase in SLI.This is just my humble opinion.Waiting quietly for the break is a virtue my friends . Great posts hog and sculpin.

This is great news for SLI. This should = more gold demand =higher gold prices =more value for SLI .I wonder what SLI is worth today?

Yes ,hog is always there when he is needed. Great news here and the market has reacted today .

Sarcasm and sinicism throughout. I believe it is clear the message YOU want to send out! Keep the crap off this board!

Vimar

Aug 06, 2010 08:05PM
Aug 06, 2010 08:45PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply