Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Sculp

Granted that some are nervous, however when one reads the news update, none of the fundamentals have changed. Therefore I believe that while some are nervous, I think a greater number of people are annoyed.......because they lack patience, and they either sell out or get kicked out by their stop losses. I'll be the first to admit after I read the update that my conclusion was "I've heard all this before, just show me that damn permit!!!" But, after re-reading the update several more times, I can sense the strategies that are being employed and I have no doubt that things are lining up and building up, albeit not as fast as the investors, or SLI mgmt, would have hoped for. I don't think we can appreciate the extent to how Lori's background as a broker puts SLI in a very favorable position in regards to establishing the strategy and sequencing of the development of the property, as well as establishing relationships with the investment community.

It is hard to be patient, but in my experience, patience pays off. And when you think you've run out of patience.....chances are you'll need to find some more patience! For example, many (like myself) think when the permit is received and the NR is released, SLI will take off. But.....it might NOT! It might not take off after the Quantec results or the PP closure NRs either.......it might not take off until drill results, which are probably not going to be available until 2011. Can I wait that long? You bet I can. And so can my 2011 TFSA contribution. Naturally I'd prefer not to. And when I get annoyed at the amount of time everything is taking, I simply re-read the fundamentals and come to the same conclusion: patience will be rewarded.

JSS

New Message
Please login to post a reply