Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I'm not sure what to think about this PP cancellation. I was a participant and I was looking forward to receiving my share certificates. Now I'll get this money back and I guess the theory is I can use that money to buy more shares at the current SP than at $1.60. So I suppose I should be happy about it, but it seems a little weird that they would tack on a little blurb about it at the end of a NR that talks about an entirely different subject. When they do something like that, it makes everyone suspicious. Like Primed says, it would seem more appropriate to dedicate a separate NR to something like cancellation of a PP. It sounds like some of the participants that were expected to participate in the PP backed out. I'm not sure how to interpret the words "Due to recent developments and results received,...." Are they saying they don't need the money anymore because they know SLI is going to explode, with little or no drill results, and therefore they don't need much money for drilling? Anybody care to speculate?

Regarding the NR about INDEVA, if I interpret the NR correctly, one of INDEVA's areas of expertise is marketing properties. So in other words SLI has engaged an expert to market and potentially negotiate the sale of the Tesoro. Is that how everyone else reads it? I take that as a very positive sign.

JSS

New Message
Please login to post a reply