Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hello Sculpin. I must admit that I disagree with some of your points. I think that there are two seperate points to what you have posted and one does not really effect the other.

A share split is one thing, having a buyout of the Teroso project and or the complete company, is quite another...

SLI would determine to split the shares based upon trading volume, valuation, investor requests and overall company performance, both present and future. A share split would not adversily affect present shareholders, in my opinion.

For someone to be interested in buying some or all of us, as it now stands, that company would make an offer to buy all the shares of SLI at a price consisting of their stock or cash, or a combination of both, or agree to pay SLI outright for the Teroso project. If SLI sold the Teroso project to someone, then it would be up to management as what to do with the proceeds. Of course, the value of the transaction would be reflected in the now higher share price. One also needs to consider the tax implications of any transaction for both SLI and the individual investor. Capital gains as you know, are taxed at a lower rate than dividends.

Kherson

New Message
Please login to post a reply