Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Nov 14, 2010 07:34PM
Nov 14, 2010 08:08PM
Nov 14, 2010 08:46PM

She's a incredibly corrupt world out there, and I feel that greed is the leading factor to most of it. I feel that there are very few to none safe site that are involved with the whole internet sceme of things.

I was raised on a back woods farm and we didn't have a phone until I was 16. So This high paced, technilogically advanced society we live in now has been a challenge, to say the least, for an old coffin dodger like me to keep pace with, not to mention the fact that at one time I believed that everything spoken to me was considered to be truth. What an adjustment that was !!!

They've found some bad people in the background at Agoracom and that doesn't surprise me much anymore. I would be very surprised if the same issues were not present at all the chat board that are available for discussion. Manipulation seems to be the flavor of the century.

At least this chat board has some rules that are keeping the board civil and control has been provided to the users. As long as I keep hearing both Pro and Con conversations in well spoken toungue, I have no reason not to keep using Agoracom.

KEMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply