Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Thanks to my fellow investors in SLI for remembering my birthday... Me thinks me will be doing some real celebrating next Wednesday night with Murry and the folks in Vancouver. I am looking forward to meeting everyone who can attend the AGM and of course the social times both before and after...

I have asked Murry to tell the story of our trip to Nisku on an early Monday morning three years ago and the involvement that Hogwash had with it... It is funny now, but at the time, it wasn't...

Something that Murry has told me on more than one occasion, something that is very true, is this, SLI has been an opportunity for getting to know people with similar outlooks on life and making new friends. It is also about having a good time with friends. I look forward to next week to learning something new and having a good time.

Kherson

P.S. That Harold fella never showed up... Had to thumb it back to the East Coast. Good thing that a trucker hauling a load of "Johnny on the Spots" picked me up in Ajax...

New Message
Please login to post a reply