Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I hope there's some real news early next week. Or we are headed for the basement.

I'm delighted at the positive movement the share prices have made this week. That said all the buying is based on one posted comment on this board promising a blackout is in effect. I'm not doubting that, but where's the news? 3D will not show us anything you can't already see in the 2D. Anyone see Shrek in 3D? Same movie just more fun to look at. The show hasn't started and I'm all out of popcorn.

The drill permits we have been promised "any day now" for almost a year still haven't appeared. My Rootbeer is getting warm, shoulda got more ice.

I should thank Hog, Sculpin, Bow and others for all their optimistic math and hype. If it wasn't for the hope they have given me that this will be my lottery win I would have dumped out of this stock before this weeks gains. So, Thank-you. Well.... I guess they're not gains until I sell. hmmmm?

Others on this board have said "if you're not happy with the situation you should sell". I agree. It's only my inexperience as an investor and my ability to look at this as a lottery ticket that may make me rich some day.

Glad I get free refills on a large popcorn, Bigfoot.

New Message
Please login to post a reply