Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
There are a few people here who need to seriously take a look at their lives. Even if takes anotheryear for all to complete, If you can't be patient enough to potentially becoming millionaires. Then please sell. God forbid people who can't even have basic patience get millions of dollars. Because this really shows peoples character. Time to man up and be adults, we all know this is going to happen and we have NO control over any of it. Personally i am absolutely blessed to given the insight grab on. Question for all What are you going to do with some of the money u are given from this? My family is going to develop our property into a retreat for people to just come and take a break from life and recoup. Also finally take a honeymoon with my wife after 12 years of being married. Raise my boys properly to be leaders and givers in society. Some of my dreams! Strong and long investment (SLI)
New Message
Please login to post a reply