Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

After a number of conversations with management, I believe their frustrations are our frustrations. Sometimes we forget how much trouble the rest of the world is in, our economy in Canada has held up very well through ALL the financial crisis that has plagued countries around the world. I invested in SLI originally well over a year ago and have done nothing but add to my position periodically since then. I would rather hear nothing from management then hear about tours and investors meetings, spreading the news is a necessity for SLI to make this into what we all believe it could be. Where I live it is surprising how few people know about or have TFSA accounts, 5 million canadians have a TFSA. Lori and the team have done a great job so far and to make this successful everything has to be planned, orchestrated and executed carefully. When the drill permit comes there will be a halt put on and things will change very very quickly. I don't plan on playing with this stock in the meantime, after reviewing many other gold junior's I don't see any that have the potential of SLI. The play on this stock for me is simple, buy some and sit on it till it unfolds....we may all have a pocket full of money SOON!

Do your own due diligence,

New Message
Please login to post a reply