Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hello to all SLI longs! I came here from that "other"site and my what a relief to find civilized discourse!! Who are those people on "the other" site? Anyhow, I believe hog is correct, that Hamala is slipping. I have been in SLI for quite some time, accumulated 20,000 shares at average price of .91US. I have been almost afraid to look at sp recently, but with new NR out I felt safe to take a peek. Looking much better. I have not had time to read all posts but was quite taken by some of the numbers being bandied about. WOW, 100 million oz/ share price in high double/low triple digits!! Now that is amazing. I was heavily into Terrane Metals and have seen how sometimes the boys and girls sell out at what seems to be low numbers. I hope Lori and gang don't just flip at a low price because they have so many shares and THEY will become fabulously wealthy. Best regards and good luck to all, and thanks to the main contributors for providing such clear, concise and thoughtful posts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply