Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

From what ive read about depleting gold reserves, increasing gold value, the sample results, and the locations of said samples in relation to the suspected anomollies below, ..As long as the drill assays are awesome like we all hope...I don't see why we wouldn't get an excellent price. But then what do I know I'm a welders apprentice lol. I do know that all the DD i've done points to an unfathomable result even though its yet to be verified.

Is it too good to be true. Hope not. I'm chancing it either way. To me however, as long as all this info is accurate,.. as I believe it to be, ..I for one could see 4 numbers in there. IMO of course.

We have had conservative estimates brought up and as much as i appreciate the effort thus far... I for one wouldn't mind seeing one that is a little more reflective of todays average buyouts and gold prices with more then a gram per ton basis.. lets base one on what the evidence is pointing to. Just for sh&%s and giggles. I would do the calculations myself but I'm afraid I'm lacking knowledge in the gold buyout share price calculation department. I skipped that day. lol.

New Message
Please login to post a reply