Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Jul 11, 2011 03:42PM
Jul 11, 2011 07:35PM
Jul 11, 2011 08:17PM
Jul 11, 2011 09:12PM
Jul 12, 2011 09:57AM
Jul 12, 2011 11:27AM
Jul 12, 2011 12:06PM

Yes, that is a good point, I had a fleeting thought before I submitted that post, that someone new might think it was an official "project schedule", which it is not. It's just my guess. And I like to update it from month to month, so I will continue doing that as progress is made.

I was thinking of adding another stage in the timeline to allow for the migration period of the fabled Tesoro gold snake (see my avatar, Peruvian environmental rules state there is no mining activity allowed during the gold snake migration), but that would only further confuse everybody (that's a JOKE, by the way). :)

I would love to think that drilling will speed along and assays will be cranked out soon after, but my observations of how things transpire tell me that EVERY stage of this game is going to take more time than any of us want it too, which includes drilling, assaying, releasing the results, receiving buy-out offers, evaluating the offers, presenting recommendations to shareholders, voting, sealing the deal. It will all take many more months, so I feel my timeline is about right. Every stage of this game is a test of patience. If you think waiting for the permit was tough, just imagine how frustrated the usual suspects on this Board will be when we hit delays during any of the future stages. I can hear the whining already!!!! Buckle down for at least another year of the rat race!

And if any of the above stages do NOT pan out, we'll all join Silverback and his band of grumpy gorillas as they throw banana peels at the SLI mgmt team! So save your banana peels for Silverback.

Silverback, I don't like mgmt's style either (and I don't mean Murry). SLI mgmt needs to take the time to issue more frequent and regular NRs and more importantly they need to tell Murry what's going on so he can tell us. At the same time, I think they are being tight-lipped for reasons we don't fully understand but are very much indeed in all the shareholders' best interests. Maybe when it's all over we will be told why. It has been suggested on this Board that SLI might be taking steps to improve communication - let's hope this happens.

For me personally, the potential of this play far outweighs, by millions of ounces, any shortcomings of SLI mgmt.

New Message
Please login to post a reply