Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I completely agree with you mopar408. They are definetly done trenching and drilling as far as im concerned. IMHO if the results were poor she would legally have to release the results to its shareholders. The fact the Murray has mentioned non disclosure agreements makes me think there is a deal on the table or investors looking at the property. I think the fact that Lori is getting interviewed by forbes tells you something is going on. IMHO the only question i think we need to ask ourselves is how much money were going to make not if were going to make any. The real question Im wondering is if the drilling on vilcoro is done and ready for sale. We have our permits and its been drill ready for quite a while. The fact's are we have more then enough cash to drill vilcoro, and from the time we hired the drilling company to now i think its quite possible. Now you would think there would be a news release if they were drilling on vilcoro but there was no news release on the fact we bought 2 new mines in bc and bought out the remainder of vilcoro either. Now this could just me thinking out loud. As far as the drilling time limit, SPFUNK you being a directional driller in the time limit were talking about here do you think its possible to have tesoro and vilcoro drilled in about a month and a half. Lori did mention in her NR they would be drilling 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I may be crazy but I hope im right.

IMHO

sli=GOLD

New Message
Please login to post a reply