Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
I am new to this form and have read everything I could get my hands on and talked to as many people in the know about this stock, and I have to admit that since information is the key to any sound business or investment decision,i am at a loss to why more people cant see the enormous financial gain on this little exploration company. In our business my wife and I have made bigger decisions with more risk with way less SOUND information. I tip my hat to so many people who spend countless hours squeezing every ounce of doubt out of SLI that I feel tremendously blessed to have been told about this stock that at times it is more than overwhelming to what is about to happen! May the time be short for those that have been in long that have kept this dream alive for those of us that have only been in a short time to receive a great financial gain. Let me take this opportunity to say thank you for the dedication all have shown even in the roughest of times to keep this ship on it's course.
New Message
Please login to post a reply