Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Where to start?

This is the first time that I ever just sat looking at my screen for close to an hour before I began to write. Its not that I couldn,t think of what to say, its that there is so much and I don,t even know where to start. This post will seem a little more dramatic than my usual posts because its coming from a different place, my heart.

A few here have described SLI as a rollercoaster, a real good description of how it plays with your emotions. I know I have ridden it many times myself and eventually find the strength to pull myself off and look at the facts. For me, its the time I start weighing the pro,s and con,s and looking at the facts again. What I find, is that I get off the emotional rollercoaster only to get on another rollercoaster that goes in a circle. I will start off with seeing nothing wrong, go on a wild ride of deeper research, and arrive back where I started, seeing nothing wrong. I am getting very tired of these circles.

We, as SLI investors here, have done our part, its time for Lori to take what we have given her, and use that to take this company to the top. I hope she realizes the power she has right here on this forum and utilizes it in the coming months. We have stuck together and have learned much, weaving the shareholders into a powerful force all this time waiting for Lori to answer the unanswered questions.

The ball is in your court, Lori.

New Message
Please login to post a reply