Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
I have tried to stay quiet and enjoy the ride as I have many times in the past two plus years , but I couldn't help but state what I saw today. Correct me if I'm wrong but today seemed like a day trader or someone who sees and knows the value of this stock buy day. The large volume and a smaller nr than was expected caused a newbie and frustrated shareholder sell off. The news release had to come out now in order for the rest of the story to progress. It was an instrumental step of nr and had to be now. It would be like reading pages 1,2,3,7,4,5,6,. The story wouldn't flow. I tried to buy more stock today and noticed the small amount of shares at each level. With no buying it was easy to run the number down and keep it down. The only volume was when somebody sold a big chunk of shares to whoever may have created the fall. Some shareholders were racing eachother to the exit and the buyers knew this would happen. Today was a buy opportunity dream and a nightmare if you sold your future for real cheap! IMO Nothing has changed, land didn't disappear so why sell so close to the AGM . Management knows it needs to be big. I was at last years AGM and I know what it felt like to not get the drill permits, but the friends I have made was worth it . I don't think that will happen this time. It will be a party.I guess I'm trying to say it looked worse if you didn't watch the bids and asks to realize someone or more took advantage of the situation. They probably read this board yesterday and saw a hole in our unity of holding this stock. Mv1
New Message
Please login to post a reply