Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Well Sculp, although being up late for the last few nights answering calls, texts and emails from friends, family, associates etc who were all concerned, I can honestly say a sense of calm has decended on them. None of them have sold and some like myself took advantage of the buying opportunity.

As you know I rarely post and you also know the reasons why, but let me say that since buying my first SLI share in 1999 I have been through a lot, seen a lot and learned a lot. Been thru more high volume stock crashes and rises then I can recall and throughout it all, some things have remained constant and some things have changed. I have traded it only minimally and made a few bucks when I did, but by far stealing a bit of Warren Buffets philosphy has proven my most prosperous move. I decided the exposure I wanted based on company prospects at various times, have accumulated at various price levels when I had the ability to and held long.

Some of the constants;

1) The largest trading activity has come via a few houses which has grown to include Jitney and Anonymous over the past few years.

2)Buying and financing as we all know, has essentially been from the retail crowd.

3)Professional traders have always been more then willing to pounce on the SLI market when they smell blood. (as they do in many junior companies) Let me add to this that although I feel a high level of trading has been going on over the past few days, at each days end, someone is left owning the shares and I feel accumulation by this someone has been huge.

4) From what I recall everytime SLI has been hit bad, it seems to last 2-3 days before eventually rebounding to price levels experienced before the attack.

4) Love her or hate her, Lori is driven, stubborn, always ready and willing to fight, and seeking the fame and fortune that comes with success

5) Communication has never been a strong suit. Although I don't like it I have been accepting it due to the strength and potential of the peru properties which I believe in my heart have the strong potential to be mines some day.

6)Murry has proven to me to be one of the most down to earth, selfless, honest, positive and dedicated men I have ever had the pleasure to meet. My wife and I feel proud and privledged to call him and Alice friends. I wish everyone I have dealt with in my business life had this much ethics and honesty.

Changes;

1) My Tesoro epiphany that occurred long ago after I digested the combined underground bulk sampling and initial Quantec results, put two and two together and realized the massive potential that we may be sitting on.

2) The increased attention to SLI by pro traders or groups as evidenced by the market games, volume and bashing that has ramped up over the last couple of years.

3) The increased world wide exposure SLI has received. Just recall the website hits from overseas that was presented by Lori at past AGM's

4) A cashed up treasury due to the tesoro potential, that frankly would have been unheard of prior to the Titan 24 images.

5) The fantastic work of people like yourself, Hog, Bow etc etc who via this forum have been an intregal force in educating both existing and prospective shareholders, assisting readers to keep their emotions in check and hopefully allowing them to use their mind and make their own investment decisions

6) Ramped up exploration activity with extra drill rigs, drill and trenching program expansion etc. This company has now stepped forward with a sense of purpose because both management and longs can envision and sense the positive outcome.

7) The belief based on much of what I have seen thus far, that the Tesoro if proven to be what many of us believe, may be the single largest event to enhance our financial lives that most of us may ever experience.

My parting words would be that everyone should understand regardless of the pot of gold we are seeking, this market is a voltile game fraught with risks and unscrupulous individuals trying to take your money as we are once again witnessing this week. Emotion is your enemy, never stop learning and since we are all different, choose to accept your own comfortable level of risk and base your decisions accordingly.

Best of luck to everyone in 2012!

New Message
Please login to post a reply