Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Your certainly welcome to your thought but Allan St. James hasn't ever done anything for SLI that I know of. I didn't see him at either AGM nor has anyone I've spoken to. He's the only one I've never met,, he's been given tons of options for what I don't know,,He apparently excercised them and sold them and didn't own a share in the company at the time of his resignation or dismissal or whichever it really was; which is certainly his choice but doesnt look that good... The shares he did have he would sell at the most inopportune times driving our sp down and you can refer to Sculpin on that issue., and so on and so on so in my mind and for what its worth, just replacing him was a plus.

I do understand though that having 2 directors bail untimely like this may be disheartening and raise some eyebrows and create some unrest, but I'd be curious to know if they resigned or if they were actually let go. Sure found the new guys in a hurry.

I think it was time that Lori felt she had to have some active knowledgable directors on board that were willing and capable to help her move the company forward. My opinion only.

New Message
Please login to post a reply