Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It will be fact when it happens. Until then this is pure speculation to me..be it from a poster or his/her source. Even if I knew where it came from I cant say that would change how I feel about rumors at this point. No offense to anyone but im sick and tired of being dissapointed with guarantees that never pan out. Dont get me wrong im sure real news will happen eventually (it has to legally) but a posted rumor on agoracom doesnt cut it anymore for me. .. I dont feel anyone will know when significant news will arrive until it does. With Loris opinion on insider trading and her repeated mentioning of martha stewarts ordeal at the agm, I feel she will keep that info in the vault until she is ready to release it according to her strategy. I hope you are right albertadirtyoilmoney as i am as anxious as everyone else to be in the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I recently spoke to someone in management and chose to keep that conversation offline due to past experience with rumours and rampant speculation. Good Luck. Lets hope tomorrow isnt yet another infamous rumor. If this happens tomorrow...great, Ill have been wrong...i hope I am..but i dont think so. I didnt develop this train of thought from thin air as Im sure many others feel the same. Here till the end!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply