Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Re: Now what, how about releasing the next phase biz plan?

An excellent post, mikxx. You are very observant and it portays the ever increasing awareness by shareholders. I guess we are at a point now, where most all can see the irregularities and find that simple questions cause bigger questions to arise. This would not have happened and this is not our fault, had the full results been released in a timely manner. The trenching results, now a year old, is a prime example of this. So again, its not our fault, the longer we go without facts, the more chances for speculation. All the facts are pointing to something huge, but we have to stop there because the facts are incomplete from that point forward. By being denyed the full information, we are caught in limbo and have nothing to base a reasonable investing decision on. People are not stupid, you don,t go from such extremes as having what facts suggest, the biggest gold find in history, to nothing. The gold can,t just disappear, if anything, it should get more plentiful with depth. We all know that something else is going on here, so we wait, many are getting impatient, but thats not in the sense that they don,t believe, its in the sense that these things happening, don,t make sense.

I gotta say again, I am very proud to be a part of this shareholder base.If by some freak thing, that we lost all sp value tomorrow, I would still be rich from the friendships and learning experience that I got from this stock.We win, either way!

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply