Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Sculp, you bring up good points as usual, however there are some things to consider in your thinking.

As much as I would like to have positive ways of making my SLI investmet look good, the fact that Intigold has taken an option on SLI property means nothing, since its still Lori and friends who have it and I really don't know how much new money is or has been spent on that madetory expenditure or even the initial payment required.

As far as Capital 88 is concerned, I would not hold much faith in it and it's purpose or intention regarding the option. It appears to be a company created recently and gone public in the fall of last year. Their website is not readily available (you have to be a client to log in) and it appears to be hard for them to describe what the are. There is nearly no money in the company and the shares are $.11 and not really traded.

Although the contact of Capital 88 ( Robert Coltura) is a director with a lot of involvement in mining and/or exploration companies among other ventures in the past, it looks as if the company was set up for a specific reason that is not easy to determine.

So, as much as it would be great to hear of any respectable company taking interest in our properties, be if for options or major investments, I don't think Capital 88 or Intigold are the the kind to count on.

IMO of course

Real888

New Message
Please login to post a reply