Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
I experienced a problem when using my iPad to work on proxyvote.com when voting with my twelve digit green control numbers. The proxyvote web page on an iPad tablet does not allow scrolling up or down; does not allow you to enter an email address to get a receipt; does not show the names of all of our five opposition candidates. Only the names of Gilby and Darcy Hastman were displayed. Further to this the web page said I had successfully voted but I don't think so. The IPad web page didn't look right. So I closed down my iPad and moved to my desktop, on which I accessed proxyvote.com. This time the page displayed differently and with full features that allowed me to see all five names of our opposition nominees. This page, displayed on my desktop computer, allowed me to enter an email address and I was able to scroll up or down. This page accepted my voting and emailed me a receipt that I had successfully voted. Therefore I am concluding that when I used my iPad, (tablet), and was told that I had successfully voted, that that was an erroneous message. So fellow investors, use a desktop or laptop but Not a Tablet, such as an iPad when you vote. If you've already voted on a tablet and didn't see all five names or were not given a box to enter your email, then disregard any message from a tablet that said you successfully voted. Get to a desktop or laptop and begin the voting process again.
lb7
Dec 15, 2012 02:01AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply