Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hi folks, haven't been here for a while, cashed out before the SHTF and only have a few freebies on the table.

For those of you unable to get your green proxy numbers in time, here's something you may want to consider as insurance. Remember these are only my personal thoughts and not backed up by any legal advice.

You can use the white proxy to withhold your vote for the current slate of directors. i.e. you don't want to vote for them.

On the white proxy you can also appoint someone to represent you and your vote at the AGM if you are unable to attend in person. It would make sense to me, if you are a dissident voter, to appoint Gilby Hastman to represent you at the AGM if you don't plan on attending.

If, in the meantime you do get your green proxy numbers, you can vote accordingly. It's your lastest vote that is counted.

Remember I only mention this as insurance that the sitting board does not use your votes to strengthen their position due to the technical problems you are encountering.

Just my thoughts,.................... would appreciate any others.

Good luck and a Merry Christmas to all of you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply