Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I keep coming back to our Peruvian subsiduary, but I strongly believe that it may be holding our future in its hands.

I like how the Tesoro project is classified as their "headline work", especially when you see the names of some of their other clients!

Band 3 | Hernández & Cía. Abogados

THE FIRM While this firm is well known for its tax expertise, it has developed an extensive mining practice with a notable roster of clients that includes names such as Lumina Copper, Mantaro Resources and Grandview Gold. In terms of headline work, the team assists Minera Santa Elisa with its Tesoro project, providing legal counsel on surface rights. Sources appreciate the consistency of the practice in the mining area.

CLIENTS
Over the past years, Hernández & Cía. Abogados has provided legal council to Peruvian and international clients such as AFP Horizonte, Anglo- American Quellaveco, Aureos Capital, Banco de Crédito del Perú (BCP), Banco Internacional del Perú (INTERBANK), Banco Santander, Barclays Capital, BBVA Banco Continental, BNP Paribas, The Carlyle Group, Citibank, Brookfield Asset Management, Compañía de Minas Buenaventura, Compass Group, Corpo- ración Financiera de Desarrollo (COFIDE), CrediScotia Financiera, Credit Suisse, Energold Drilling, General Electric, Goldman Sachs, HSBC Perú, Inca Pacific Resources, Kodak Americas, Minera Barrick Misquichilca, Pan American Silver, Prima AFP, Procter & Gamble, Profuturo AFP, Scotiabank Perú and Telefónica del Perú.

http://www.chambersandpartners.com/171/652/editorial/9/1

New Message
Please login to post a reply