Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Firstnation,

If I may make it perfectly clear, and once again, I supported sponsoring the Curvy Fashion show and was ok with the at that very time.

The reasoning being why I supported the sponsor of the show being, that I support women feeling good about themselves and thought then and still do, that these types of self esteem enhancement for women are valuable. And most certainly, had no problem with us supporting it at the time, because Lori could have very well released magnificent results from the property and it most likely would have become more supported by the shareholders, when their bank accounts were busting. I believe it was a good thing then to sponsor, and if we had a healthy stockprice today combined with a healthy treasury, I would vote yes to further sponsor.

As for the travel expenditures, I wasn,t concerned at the time because my rationale was; if a CEO was openly spending this amount on travel from a public company,s treasury, I felt she KNEW she could readily justify it in a moment,not THINK , because Lori is smart and would not be as blatant as to present a misappropriation scenario that may damage her credibility in the future. Furthermore, I thought then and still do today, that Lori would not have taken that risk on speculation, I may class such an action by one as metophorically robbing a bank without a gun while there are armed security guards standing beside you. And yes, thats the absurdity of this situation.

thank you

New Message
Please login to post a reply