Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

If we entertain the dynamics of the situation below and the censorship apparent from the press, we can then realize why so many attempts have been made to silence us.

Our story, the SLI story, involves many market aspects that makes the regulators, enforcement teams, politicians, banks and any market connected successful very uneasy. To put it simply, the above, do not want our story getting out to the public, because it jeopardizes the way they do business, by taking advantage of the oblivious. Only, the little guy is not as oblivious anymore and little do they realize how their rich world of exploitation is in jeopardy, and perhaps the illusion they present as the real world of finance. The real world of finance is nothing more than a ponzi scheme that feeds off the lower class, taking your pension moneys and anything extra you may wish to contribute to their slush funds, like invested RSP,s , GIC,S, INC TAX , etc. You are never meant to get "ahead", you have a choice, feed the system or become part of it, but both ways, you are controlled and exploited.

So ask yourself, "why would any media not wish to report our story or the story below?" The answer is really quite simple, the "elite" do not want the public to know the truth, so that the general public can be controlled to keep contributing to their money pots. For without the general public contributing generously to the markets and financial concepts, the groups that continuously exploit, are left without any source of income or new contributors to prey upon. It is the little guys money that keeps this system going, it is YOUR money that feeds this system in every way. You PAY for this system as well as you PAY for the regulators that control the system and assist in keeping the system contained and enjoyable to the lavish feeding frenzy of the rich and powerful of the past. Again, I use the past tense, whereas there is no way all this can be kept under wraps any longer as investors as well as the general public, become better informed; a matter of time.

Stand your ground and keep spreading whats happening with us, helping to expose the criminals the are exploiting you to the fullest. Understand that many that are assisting this exploitation are employees and they have fear, fear of losing their jobs or other, should they speak out. But I pray that more do take a stand and choose not to be a part of this pathetic pillage of Human beings, stand up for what is right and voice their views publicly.

I think a big thing may be revealed in time about CIBC, to add to the now increasing exposure of financial crime.

There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth - not going all the way, and not starting." ... Buddha

GO GATA!

The gold price manipulation scheme will go down as the biggest financial market scandal in US history for numerous reasons. They include the destruction of the free market system in the United States. The manipulation of the gold and silver prices eventually led to the manipulation of US interest rates via the Fed, the stock market via the Plunge Protection Team, and to the currency markets. GATA has been on this case for more than a decade, pounding the table about what was going on. Because there is no free financial market press, our views, backed up by as much evidence as any prosecutor would have in a slam dunk murder case, are not allowed to see the light of day. CNBC, on which I was interviewed by Ron Insana in February of 1999, has boycotted us. So has BNN in Canada. Veteran Bloomberg gold reporter Claudia Carpenter, whom I met in the spring of 1999 in New York, told John Embry, Chris Powell and I in London in 2010 that she cannot mention GATA. And she and Bloomberg never have. It is the rarest of times when Reuters will mention GATA, even though we have been in contact with them for 15 years. I could go on and on. But, perhaps the most telling was the email my colleague CP received from the Financial Times that our subject was "too sensitive" to make mention of … as in we are too right!

Actually, GATA has been on this case for 15 ½ years. And guess what has surfaced the past few years? One financial market scandal after another about market manipulation. Can you say Libor? Can you say the trillion dollar scandal about "rigging" in the forex market? And then we have the mounting lawsuits and charges over the London gold and silver Fixes.

And yet with all the evidence GATA has collected about the manipulation of the gold and silver markets, we are still persona non grata with the press, and even the mainstream gold community.

So, what’s the deal?

One of my favorite quotes emanates from CP: "The United States would rather reveal its nuclear secrets than what it is doing in the gold market."

It is THAT big a deal!

My old colleague Frank Veneroso, who wrote the brilliant Gold Book in 1998, told Sprott’s John Embry and I many years ago that the gold price suppression scheme was "much bigger than you think." Frank found out the US Government was taping his phone calls and ever since has shut up about what GATA has to say. Frank was the one who exposed the gold leasing scheme, which is how The Gold Cartel did their thing so many years ago. It is how GATA knows the central banks have well less than half the gold they say they have in their vaults. Frank got his information from a Bank of England source who has since died.

While Frank (known as a Wall Street Whiz Kid in the early 1980’s) made a deliberate decision years ago to quietly disappear from the gold price suppression scheme issue, other widely recognized investment mavericks go ballistic when the subject is brought up…

*Not long after GATA was formed, I saw the very visible Bill Fleckenstein on TV and thought this against the grain maverick would be perfect to enlist into the GATA camp. But he went bonkers about the issue when I spoke to him on the phone. A bit bewildered by the tone of his voice, I searched the internet to get a clue why. The answer came right away. The one sponsor of his new internet site: JP Morgan.

*Which brings us to the widely seen Jim “Mr. Bowtie” Grant. A relative of a Café member here in Dallas did an interview with T. Boone Pickens for his newsletter years ago, which turned out to be the most popular one ever. The interviewer, whom I had met, suggested me (GATA) to be his next one. Grant blew up at the idea. End of story.

*And that takes us to the veteran Doug Casey, who called the gold price suppression scheme people "ridiculous" in a Kitco interview. Not content to leave that alone, he went out of his way recently to blast the GATA camp at a Sprott Global conference … indirectly calling those who see the gold world our way "idiots." Now, this is truly bizarre as Eric Sprott and John Embry of Sprott Asset Management are two of our biggest supporters. What can that guy be thinking of and why does he go out of his way to be so insulting?

Fleckenstein, Grant, and Casey are known for their individualistic thinking outside the box. Yet when it comes to what GATA has to say, they erupt. While they are all individuals, as a group it is about taking on "all the money and power in the word." They like to be known as "edgy" in the establishment world, but not to be known as taking them on. Think of them as wearing the flashy pants at a conservative country club. Yet what they don’t want is to get thrown out of the club for being unacceptable.

Is what GATA has uncovered bigger than what these four iconic people of sorts want to deal with? I think so. Because each year it is becoming more apparent that we don’t have free markets anymore in the U.S.; nor a free financial market press, and the control has escalated to even manipulating the financial market data.

What is evolving here is a massive breakdown of our financial market system and eventual chaos in our economy because of this orchestrated control. The United States has become the avant-garde communists of the day. How ironic that we fought them and their "system" for so long only to end up doing so much of what they did. The tragedy is that it will all blow up down the road and the average American, who is clueless of what is going on, will be devastated.

When it comes to the extent of all this manipulation, GATA is not alone…

http://news.goldseek.com/LemetropoleCafe/1407096503.php

New Message
Please login to post a reply