Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Feb 04, 2015 02:51PM
Feb 04, 2015 03:47PM

Feb 04, 2015 03:47PM
Feb 04, 2015 04:14PM
Feb 04, 2015 04:15PM

The written and spoken word of management in SLI and IGD, clearly states they were/are there to create VALUE for shareholders and agressively advance mineral properties. This entices investors, not traders. Traders are players, and when you have a management team that are traders, it is of no value to support a company. So again, if management are traders, then they blatantly lied and pursuaded investors to buy on deceptive practises, which is fraud.

Several times with SLI, the stock was built up very strong, only to see the greed of Lori, and off shore accounts, to sell/trade the stock down, putting immense pressure on the stock price. Although this was a red flag the first time I observed it in Feb 2010, there was no way that I could find a fault in the geology of the Tesoro. So, I continuously observed the trading antics by mainly Lori, but the concrete proof of the Tesoro would not suggest for any investor to sell. And this remains to this day.

There is more than enough evidence in the public now that the regulators have, to shut IGD and Lori down completely. Yet, they let the escapades continue in IGD under a guise of technical, that a child could do on his own PC. It clearly depicts the criminal organisations like the TSX that is owned by the banks and pension funds. So, you have a perfect display of INTENT by the TSX to not prosecute, which again, is fraud. It is your Public Safety Ministers office and arms that are supposed to enforce and uphold protection in the securities markets, when they ignored letters from investors of SLI, it becomes fraud as well as oppression and suppression. These acts in turn, are acts of tyranny, which are ILLEGAL under International Law.

I would advise everyone, to get out of the markets, get your money out of banks and pensions, in advance of a very huge systems crash. The only thing that will ensure short term buying power, will be cash. The bail in provisions were adopted in Flahertys last budget, which enables the government/banks to take 90% of your savings/assets, if required in an economic crisis. Also, technically and legally, you do NOT own anything under the laws of Canada/Crown. This is why you pay tax on property, you THINK you own.

But again, it is your choice of what you wish to believe.......

Feb 04, 2015 05:00PM
Feb 04, 2015 11:08PM
Feb 04, 2015 11:16PM
Feb 05, 2015 07:32AM
Feb 05, 2015 07:46AM
Feb 06, 2015 11:01AM
Feb 06, 2015 04:23PM

Feb 06, 2015 11:06PM

Feb 06, 2015 11:16PM
Feb 07, 2015 12:24AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply