Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Rick,

There have been no more than 11 thumbs up on any one post (as of this moment) if you go all the way back to Jan 01/16.

To myself it is very obvious who the bashers are or were, what we have left are a handful of people who have sincere interest myself included, does it really matter who got 4 thumbs up versus 3 thumbs up versus 2 thumbs up versus 1 thumb or even no thumb up at this stage in the game?

Do you really believe knowing who gave a thumbs up would be a very valuable tool for investors to then discern if a basher is recommending a post or if there is sincerity behind the recommendation at this stage in the game? or is it a need to know who does not agree with you?

I wish (I am not alone here) I had considered three simple steps and not just a friends advise aided by the enthusiasm of bullboard,

Step one is to ensure that you are investing with a reputable source. Do a background check and ensure that the individual or company is registered to sell investments or securities, or offer investment advice.

Step two in choosing an investment is to protect your hard-earned money by being informed. This includes gaining a thorough understanding of the investment you are considering and being aware of the trade-off between risk and reward. The investment should closely reflect your investment goals and risk tolerance. Without taking the time to conduct the proper research, you may be exposed to an unsuitable investment or fraud that could be financially crippling.

Step three, once you’ve conducted a thorough due diligence and have become informed about the potential investment, you can make an educated decision on whether to proceed with the final step and invest.

Can we agree to disagree that those who remain and still give thumbs up or don't are simply of differing opinions?

The term "agree to disagree" referring to the resolution of a conflict (usually a debate or quarrel) whereby all parties tolerate but do not accept the opposing position(s). It generally occurs when all sides recognise that further conflict would be unnecessary, ineffective or otherwise undesirable. They may also remain on amicable terms while continuing to disagree about the unresolved issues.

Thanks,

Ron.

New Message
Please login to post a reply