Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I'm not sure where to begin with this.

Let me start off saying that I am not allowed to call Lori, because I was named in the defamation suit so that would be breaking your "rules". I have no desire to talk to her, as the last time I called her she yelled and blatantly lied to me.

So help me understand what you are trying to say. What do you mean by "negotiate"? With all the rules you set forth, I perceive it as meaning let Lori do as she pleases. What sort of negotiating power do we have? If she wanted to get the company on its feet again, go ahead....get it on it's feet. It has nothing to do with us, we ultimately have no say in the matter anyway, so why would she need to talk to us about it?

We are only shareholders, we gave her our money when we bought the shares. She took our money when she sold hers. Will I give her any more money? No hope in hell that will ever happen. It must be tough flying commercial and being unable to buy a 25 hour Marquis Jet card. Give that one a quick google and see how much that cost all of us!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply